October Deal: Free shipping within Canada on Tuesdays.
Select the free shipping option at checkout and we will ship your order on the following Tuesday.
Camera Parka Classic
- Customer Reviews (1)
- DSLR Support
The Camera Parka Classic is designed for outdoor photography and protection of DSLRs and lenses from wind, humidity, frost or cold.
Specifically designed for use with a tripod, the Camera Parka Classic is ideal for landscape photography. Whether the dew point is an issue, or in foggy or cold weather, the Camera Parka Classic protects camera equipment and saves battery life.
Main Features of the Camera Parka Classic:
- Protect against cold
- Protect against wind chill
- Protect against humidity, moisture and frost
- Allow for easy access to all controls on cameras
- Allow for easy manual focusing without removing the cover
- Allow for use with a tripod
- Keep hands warm when changing settings
The Camera Parka Classic fits lenses up to 100mm (3.9 in) in diameter and 135mm (5.3 in) in length.
We recommend the Camera Parka Classic (Fish eye Lens) for lenses with a diameter smaller that 80mm (3.1 in) and shorter than 80 mm (3.1 in).
- The outer shell is water repellent, durable and blocks wind at 99%. It is extremely abrasion resistant and protective without weight. It provides complete protection from wind, moisture and frost.
- The inner layer is a double fleece providing insulation to the camera and warmth to the hands of the photographer changing the settings.
Fits most DSLRs within these sizes: Width 160mm (6.3in), Height 130mm (5.1in), Depth 85mm (3.3in). Does NOT fit pro DSLRs Nikon D1 to 5 and Canon EOS 1D, and DLSRs with battery grips.
Features of the Camera Parka Classic:
- Covers both the camera body and lens
- Made of two layers of material
- Quick access to camera LCD with a flap
- Easy access to camera controls using side sleeves
- Remote release cable goes through side sleeve
- Opening for tripod head
- A pull string to tighten the cover around the lens hood
- Pull strings on side sleeves to close tight when not in use
- A snap hook to tie the two side sleeves together
- Fits most DSLRs*
- The Camera Parka Classic has a 2 layer design. Fabrics were carefully selected for optimal protection.
- The outer shell is water repellent, durable and blocks wind at 99%. Extremely abrasion resistant and protective without weight. Complete protection from wind, moisture and frost.
- The inner layer is a double fleece providing insulation to the camera and warmth to the hands of the photographer changing the settings
- Earth magnets are used to secure the flap protecting the LCD while close or open.
- Pull strings on all sleeves
- Velcro strap to secure the cover on the camera and adjust it around the tripod head
- Total weight: 235g (0.51 lbs)
*Fits most DSLRs within these sizes: Width 160mm (6.3in), Height 130mm (5.1in), Depth 85mm (3.3in). Does NOT fit pro DSLRs Nikon D1 to 4 and Canon EOS 1D, and DLSRs with battery grips.
Manufactured in British Columbia, Canada with high quality fabric from North America.
1 Reviews for Camera Parka Classic
Great camera cover - Saturday, January 9, 2016:-)
Add a review for Camera Parka Classic
We stand by the quality of our products. If you find that they don’t fit your need, they can be returned for a full refund. See our policy for full details.