Camera Parka Classic
- Customer Reviews (5)
- DSLR Support
The Camera Parka Classic is designed for outdoor photography and protection of DSLRs and lenses from wind, humidity, frost or cold. Specifically designed for use with a tripod, the Camera Parka Classic is ideal for landscape photography. Whether the dew point is an issue, or in foggy or cold weather, the Camera Parka Classic protects camera equipment and saves battery life. Main Features of the Camera Parka Classic:
- Protect against cold
- Protect against wind chill
- Protect against humidity, moisture and frost
- Allow for easy access to all controls on cameras
- Allow for easy manual focusing without removing the cover
- Allow for use with a tripod
- Keep hands warm when changing settings
- The outer shell is water repellent, durable and blocks wind at 99%. It is extremely abrasion resistant and protective without weight. It provides complete protection from wind, moisture and frost.
- The inner layer is a double fleece providing insulation to the camera and warmth to the hands of the photographer changing the settings.
Features of the Camera Parka Classic:
- Covers both the camera body and lens
- Made of two layers of material
- Quick access to camera LCD with a flap
- Easy access to camera controls using side sleeves
- Remote release cable goes through side sleeve
- Opening for tripod head
- A pull string to tighten the cover around the lens hood
- Pull strings on side sleeves to close tight when not in use
- A snap hook to tie the two side sleeves together
- Fits most DSLRs*
- The Camera Parka Classic has a 2 layer design. Fabrics were carefully selected for optimal protection.
- The outer shell is water repellent, durable and blocks wind at 99%. Extremely abrasion resistant and protective without weight. Complete protection from wind, moisture and frost.
- The inner layer is a double fleece providing insulation to the camera and warmth to the hands of the photographer changing the settings
- Earth magnets are used to secure the flap protecting the LCD while close or open.
- Pull strings on all sleeves
- Velcro strap to secure the cover on the camera and adjust it around the tripod head
- Total weight: 235g (0.51 lbs)
5 Reviews for Camera Parka Classic
Love this Parka! - Saturday, January 26, 2019Absolutely love this parka! Keeps my camera and hands toasty warm! Allows me to shoot longer when it's colder! Highly recommended!
just what I needed! - Friday, January 25, 2019I wanted this parka to keep my camera warm during cold nights chasing northern lights, and this is doing the job perfectly! Really confortable to use and with a great quality! I´d love to see a smaller one to fit on my mirrorless camera, being that´s smaller that my dslr. Great work!
First Time - Tuesday, January 22, 2019This was my first time taking pics of the northern lights. The parka performed outstandingly. It kept my equipment safe from the extreme coniditions.
Just the job. - Monday, January 21, 2019I bought the parka for one reason only. We went on a cruise from the UK to see the northen lights in Norway in march 2018. I took photos from the ship and in particular from an ice field in the wilds. The parka performed superbly, keeping the camera safe and sound. Without doubt the best bit of kit for the job for the money. So glad i purchased one.
Great camera cover - Saturday, January 9, 2016:-)
Submitting Your Review, Please Wait
Your Review Has Been Submitted Successfully
Add a review for Camera Parka Classic
You must include a title, rating, and message in your review.
Your Review Title
We stand by the quality of our products. If you find that they don’t fit your need, they can be returned for a full refund. See our policy for full details.
What our Customers are saying
Product Name: Camera Parka Classic Product Brand: AT Frosted Lens Product Description: The Camera Parka Classic is designed for outdoor photographers looking at protecting DSLRs and lenses from wind, humidity, frost or cold, and saving battery life. It is ideal for landscape photography. Whether the dew point is an issue, or in foggy or cold weather, the Camera Parka protects camera equipment. Product Price: 129.99 Price Currency: CAD Name Of The Seller: AT Frosted Lens Total Reviews: 21 Reviews