Build Your Own Combo - Starting at:
A one-time price of CAD $129.99 will be added to your order.
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Fitting Cover
- Fitting Remote
- DSLR Support
First, choose the best camera parka to protect your DSLR and lenses. The camera parka classic is our popular choice, and provides protection against humidity, frost, wind and cold, and saves battery life. The camera parka pro has an extra layer of thermal fabric around the DSLR body, and provides extra protection against cold. The thermal fabric helps in preventing heat loss when used in combination with chemical heat warmers inside the camera parka. Both the parka classic and pro have a version for short lenses (fish eye lenses) with extra pull strings to tighten the front sleeve around the lens. Then, select extra accessories and get 5% of these extra items. Other products to choose from are:
- Remote Shutter Release Cover
- Battery Bags, standard or classic
- Chemical Heat Warmer Bags
- Lens Cover Extensions, for medium or long lenses
Features of the Camera Parka Classic:
- Covers both the camera body and lens
- Made of two layers of material (Camera Parka Classic) or three layers of material (Camera Parka Pro)
- Quick access to camera LCD with a flap
- Easy access to camera controls using side sleeves
- Remote release cable goes through side sleeve
- Opening for tripod head
- A pull string to tighten the cover around the lens hood
- Pull strings on side sleeves to close tight when not in use
- A snap hook to tie the two side sleeves together
- Fits most DSLRs*
- The Camera Parka Classic has a 2 layer design. Fabrics were carefully selected for optimal protection.
- The outer shell is water repellent, durable and blocks wind at 99%. Extremely abrasion resistant and protective without weight. Complete protection from wind, moisture and frost.
- The inner layer is a double fleece providing insulation to the camera and warmth to the hands of the photographer changing the settings
- The Camera Parka Pro has an extra layer of thermal fabric, reflecting heat from chemical heat packs to the camera body.
- Earth magnets are used to secure the flap protecting the LCD while close or open.
- Pull strings on all sleeves
- Velcro strap to secure the cover on the camera and adjust it around the tripod head
- Total weight: 235g (0.51 lbs)
1 Reviews for Build Your Own Combo - Starting at:
Works great for cold! - Saturday, January 21, 2017Got a parka pro and most of your bags and pouches. Saved battery life for DSLR and iPhone! Love the big sleeves on the sides to change camera settings.
Submitting Your Review, Please Wait
Your Review Has Been Submitted Successfully
Add a review for Build Your Own Combo - Starting at:
You must include a title, rating, and message in your review.
Your Review Title
We stand by the quality of our products. If you find that they don’t fit your need, they can be returned for a full refund. See our policy for full details.