October Deal: Free shipping within Canada on Tuesdays.
Select the free shipping option at checkout and we will ship your order on the following Tuesday.
Camera Parka Pro
- Customer Reviews (2)
- DSLR Support
Protecting your DSLR and lenses from wind, humidity, frost or cold when spending long period of time outside or in extreme cold, and saving battery life is what the Camera Parka Pro is designed for.
It is commonly used for timelapse photography and star trails so batteries last longer and don’t need to be replaced half way through. Up North, cold creates frost on cameras, quickly drains batteries, can affect camera electronics (such as displays) and mechanical parts (the noise of a frozen shutter), and plastic gets hard and brittle at colder temperatures.
A thermal layer of fabric adds extra insulation around the camera body, keep the cold out and the heat in. It is most effective when used in combination with chemical heat warmers (Chemical Heat Warmer Bags not included and optional).
Main Features of the Camera Parka Pro:
- Protect against cold
- Protect against wind chill
- Protect against humidity, moisture and frost
- Keep cold out and heat in
- Allow for easy access to all controls on cameras
- Allow for easy manual focusing without removing the cover
- Allow for use with a tripod
- Keep hands warm when changing settings
The Camera Parka Pro fits lenses up to 100mm (3.9 in) in diameter and 135mm (5.3 in) in length.
We recommend the Camera Parka Pro (Fish eye Lens) for lenses with a diameter smaller that 80mm (3.1 in) and shorter than 80 mm (3.1 in).
- The outer shell is water repellent, durable and blocks wind at 99%. It is extremely abrasion resistant and protective without weight. It provides complete protection from wind, moisture and frost.
- The inner layer is a double fleece providing insulation to the camera and warmth to the hands of the photographer changing the settings.
- The Camera Parka Pro has an extra layer of thermal fabric around the camera body. It helps keep the cold out and the heat in (when using chemical heat warmers for instance).
Fits most DSLRs within these sizes: Width 160mm (6.3in), Height 130mm (5.1in), Depth 85mm (3.3in). Does NOT fit pro DSLRs Nikon D1 to 5 and Canon EOS 1D, and DLSRs with battery grips.
Features of the Camera Parka Pro
- Covers both the camera body and lens
- Made of three layers of material
- Quick access to camera LCD with a flap
- Easy access to camera controls using side sleeves
- Remote release cable goes through side sleeve
- Opening for tripod head
- A pull string to tighten the cover around the lens hood
- Pull strings on side sleeves to close tight when not in use
- A snap hook to tie the two side sleeves together
- Fits most DSLRs*
- The Camera Parka Pro has a 3 layer design. Fabrics were carefully selected for optimal protection.
- The outer shell is water repellent, durable and blocks wind at 99%. Extremely abrasion resistant and protective without weight. Complete protection from wind, moisture and frost.
- The inner layer is a double fleece providing insulation to the camera and warmth to the hands of the photographer changing the settings
- A layer of thermal fabric (between the shell and fleece) around the camera body helps keep the cold out and the heat in (when using chemical heat warmers for instance)
- Earth magnets are used to secure the flap protecting the LCD while close or open.
- Pull strings on all sleeves
- Velcro strap to secure the cover on the camera and adjust it around the tripod head
- Total weight: 262 g (0.58 lbs)
*Fits most DSLRs within these sizes: Width 160mm (6.3in), Height 130mm (5.1in), Depth 85mm (3.3in). Does NOT fit pro DSLRs Nikon D1 to 4 and Canon EOS 1D, and DLSRs with battery grips.
Manufactured in British Columbia, Canada with high quality fabric from North America.
2 Reviews for Camera Parka Pro
Awesome product! - Thursday, December 21, 2017What a difference my camera parka made last night! I was able to shoot northern lights for almost 3 hours at -19F without changing batteries. No frost on my camera at all. Also got the cover for my remote shutter release cable and it stayed flexible -will not break this one for sure. Best purchased I have made for my photo gear in a while. Thanks! Ann, Alaska.
Great product! - Wednesday, January 18, 2017Thank you so much for all the followups. Thank you for a wonderful customer service. Great Product.
Add a review for Camera Parka Pro
We stand by the quality of our products. If you find that they don’t fit your need, they can be returned for a full refund. See our policy for full details.