We are currently in the Yukon and the on-line store will re-open on the 25th October 2021. Thank you for your support.
Camera Parka Pro
- Customer Reviews (3)
- DSLR Support
- Protect against cold
- Protect against wind chill
- Protect against humidity, moisture and frost
- Keep cold out and heat in
- Allow for easy access to all controls on cameras
- Allow for easy manual focusing without removing the cover
- Allow for use with a tripod
- Keep hands warm when changing settings
- The outer shell is water repellent, durable and blocks wind at 99%. It is extremely abrasion resistant and protective without weight. It provides complete protection from wind, moisture and frost.
- The inner layer is a double fleece providing insulation to the camera and warmth to the hands of the photographer changing the settings.
- The Camera Parka Pro has an extra layer of thermal fabric around the camera body. It helps keep the cold out and the heat in (when using chemical heat warmers for instance).
- Covers both the camera body and lens
- Made of three layers of material
- Quick access to camera LCD with a flap
- Easy access to camera controls using side sleeves
- Remote release cable goes through side sleeve
- Opening for tripod head
- A pull string to tighten the cover around the lens hood
- Pull strings on side sleeves to close tight when not in use
- A snap hook to tie the two side sleeves together
- Fits most DSLRs*
- The Camera Parka Pro has a 3 layer design. Fabrics were carefully selected for optimal protection.
- The outer shell is water repellent, durable and blocks wind at 99%. Extremely abrasion resistant and protective without weight. Complete protection from wind, moisture and frost.
- The inner layer is a double fleece providing insulation to the camera and warmth to the hands of the photographer changing the settings
- A layer of thermal fabric (between the shell and fleece) around the camera body helps keep the cold out and the heat in (when using chemical heat warmers for instance)
- Earth magnets are used to secure the flap protecting the LCD while close or open.
- Pull strings on all sleeves
- Velcro strap to secure the cover on the camera and adjust it around the tripod head
- Total weight: 262 g (0.58 lbs)
3 Reviews for Camera Parka Pro
Must have in Alaska - Sunday, January 27, 2019These guys were extremely helpful as I selected my camera parka! I have taken some wonderful Aurora photos from my veranda and my yard with my AT Frosted Lens camera parka here in Willow, Alaska. It is excellent for protecting my camera and my hands!
Awesome product! - Thursday, December 21, 2017What a difference my camera parka made last night! I was able to shoot northern lights for almost 3 hours at -19F without changing batteries. No frost on my camera at all. Also got the cover for my remote shutter release cable and it stayed flexible -will not break this one for sure. Best purchased I have made for my photo gear in a while. Thanks! Ann, Alaska.
Great product! - Wednesday, January 18, 2017Thank you so much for all the followups. Thank you for a wonderful customer service. Great Product.
Add a review for Camera Parka Pro
We stand by the quality of our products. If you find that they don’t fit your need, they can be returned for a full refund. See our policy for full details.