October Deal: Free shipping within Canada on Tuesdays.
Select the free shipping option at checkout and we will ship your order on the following Tuesday.
Build Your Own Combo - Starting at:
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Fitting Cover
- Fitting Remote
- DSLR Support
First, choose the best camera parka to protect your DSLR and lenses. The camera parka classic is our popular choice, and provides protection against humidity, frost, wind and cold, and saves battery life. The camera parka pro has an extra layer of thermal fabric around the DSLR body, and provides extra protection against cold. The thermal fabric helps in preventing heat loss when used in combination with chemical heat warmers inside the camera parka. Both the parka classic and pro have a version for short lenses (fish eye lenses) with extra pull strings to tighten the front sleeve around the lens.
Then, select extra accessories and get 5% of these extra items. Other products to choose from are:
- Remote Shutter Release Cover
- Battery Bags, standard or classic
- Chemical Heat Warmer Bags
- Lens Cover Extensions, for medium or long lenses
The Remote Shutter Release Cover provides insulation against cold, wind and moisture. It helps keep the cable flexible in cold temperatures, preventing the plastic to harden and crack. The cover fits remote shutter release cable up to 90cm (36 3/4 inches). The inside black fleece has elastics on both sides to secure the cover around the remote cable and remote trigger.
The Battery Bags provide insulation against cold, wind and moisture, extending battery life whether you keep it in your camera bag or in your pocket for extra warmth.
The Chemical Heat Warmer Bags hold chemical heat packs ,and can be secure inside the camera parka with Velcro. Ideal for extreme cold and timelapse photography.
The Lens Cover Extension is added to the camera parka when using longer lenses. The Medium extension is 30cm (12 in) long and has a 12cm (4.8 in) diameter. 2 flaps of 10cm long each with velcro allow for easy access to focus/zoom rings and adjustments around the tripod shoe on long lenses. The Long extension is 40cm (16 in) long, has a 12cm (4.8 in) diameter, and 3 flaps.
Please note: the camera parka classic or pro fit most DSLRs within these sizes: Width 160mm (6.3in), Height 130mm (5.1in), Depth 85mm (3.3in). Does NOT fit pro DSLRs Nikon D1 to 4 and Canon EOS 1D, and DLSRs with battery grips.
Features of the Camera Parka Classic:
- Covers both the camera body and lens
- Made of two layers of material (Camera Parka Classic) or three layers of material (Camera Parka Pro)
- Quick access to camera LCD with a flap
- Easy access to camera controls using side sleeves
- Remote release cable goes through side sleeve
- Opening for tripod head
- A pull string to tighten the cover around the lens hood
- Pull strings on side sleeves to close tight when not in use
- A snap hook to tie the two side sleeves together
- Fits most DSLRs*
- The Camera Parka Classic has a 2 layer design. Fabrics were carefully selected for optimal protection.
- The outer shell is water repellent, durable and blocks wind at 99%. Extremely abrasion resistant and protective without weight. Complete protection from wind, moisture and frost.
- The inner layer is a double fleece providing insulation to the camera and warmth to the hands of the photographer changing the settings
- The Camera Parka Pro has an extra layer of thermal fabric, reflecting heat from chemical heat packs to the camera body.
- Earth magnets are used to secure the flap protecting the LCD while close or open.
- Pull strings on all sleeves
- Velcro strap to secure the cover on the camera and adjust it around the tripod head
- Total weight: 235g (0.51 lbs)
Fits most DSLRs within these sizes: Width 160mm (6.3in), Height 130mm (5.1in), Depth 85mm (3.3in). Does NOT fit pro DSLRs Nikon D1 to 4 and Canon EOS 1D, and DLSRs with battery grips.
Manufactured in British Columbia, Canada with high quality fabric from North America.
1 Reviews for Build Your Own Combo - Starting at:
Works great for cold! - Saturday, January 21, 2017Got a parka pro and most of your bags and pouches. Saved battery life for DSLR and iPhone! Love the big sleeves on the sides to change camera settings.
Add a review for Build Your Own Combo - Starting at:
We stand by the quality of our products. If you find that they don’t fit your need, they can be returned for a full refund. See our policy for full details.