October Deal: Free shipping within Canada on Tuesdays.
Select the free shipping option at checkout and we will ship your order on the following Tuesday.
Camera Parka Pro Combo Pack
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Fitting Cover
- Fitting Remote
- DSLR Support
Protecting your DSLR and lenses from wind, humidity, frost or cold when spending long period of time outside or in extreme cold, and saving battery life is what the Camera Parka Pro is designed for.
It is commonly used for timelapse photography and astrophotography, so batteries last longer and don’t need to be replaced half way through. Up North, cold creates frost on cameras, quickly drains batteries, can affect camera electronics (such as displays) and mechanical parts (the noise of a frozen shutter), and plastic gets hard and brittle at colder temperatures.
A thermal layer of fabric adds extra insulation around the camera body, keep the cold out and the heat in. It is most effective when used in combination with chemical heat warmers (Chemical Heat Warmer Bags included in this combo).
Main Features of the Camera Parka Pro:
- Protect against cold
- Protect against wind chill
- Protect against humidity, moisture and frost
- Keep cold out and heat in
- Allow for easy access to all controls on cameras
- Allow for easy manual focusing without removing the cover
- Allow for use with a tripod
- Keep hands warm when changing settings
The Camera Parka Pro fits lenses up to 100mm (3.9 in) in diameter and 135mm (5.3 in) in length.
We recommend the Camera Parka Pro (Fish eye Lens) for lenses with a diameter smaller that 80mm (3.1 in) and shorter than 80 mm (3.1 in).
- The outer shell is water repellent, durable and blocks wind at 99%. It is extremely abrasion resistant and protective without weight. It provides complete protection from wind, moisture and frost.
- The inner layer is a double fleece providing insulation to the camera and warmth to the hands of the photographer changing the settings.
- The layer of thermal fabric is located around the camera body. It helps keep the cold out and the heat in (when using chemical heat warmers for instance).
Fits most DSLRs within these sizes: Width 160mm (6.3in), Height 130mm (5.1in), Depth 85mm (3.3in). Does NOT fit pro DSLRs Nikon D1 to 5 and Canon EOS 1D, and DLSRs with battery grips.
The remote shutter release cover, battery bags and chemical heat warmer bags complete the combo.
The Remote Shutter Release Cover provides insulation against cold, wind and moisture. It helps keep the cable flexible in cold temperatures, preventing the plastic to harden and crack. The cover fits remote shutter release cable up to 90cm (36 3/4 inches). The inside black fleece has elastics on both sides to secure the cover around the remote cable and remote trigger.
The Battery Bags provide insulation against cold, wind and moisture, extending battery life whether you keep it in your camera bag or in your pocket for extra warmth.
The Chemical Heat Warmer Bags can be placed where desired inside the cover using Velcro. The heat is reflected back to the camera by the thermal fabric around the camera body.
Features of the Camera Parka Pro
- Covers both the camera body and lens
- Made of three layers of material
- Quick access to camera LCD with a flap
- Easy access to camera controls using side sleeves
- Remote release cable goes through side sleeve
- Opening for tripod head
- A pull string to tighten the cover around the lens hood
- Pull strings on side sleeves to close tight when not in use
- A snap hook to tie the two side sleeves together
- Fits most DSLRs*
- The Camera Parka Pro has a 3 layer design. Fabrics were carefully selected for optimal protection.
- The outer shell is water repellent, durable and blocks wind at 99%. Extremely abrasion resistant and protective without weight. Complete protection from wind, moisture and frost.
- The inner layer is a double fleece providing insulation to the camera and warmth to the hands of the photographer changing the settings
- A layer of thermal fabric (between the shell and fleece) around the camera body helps keep the cold out and the heat in (when using chemical heat warmers for instance)
- Earth magnets are used to secure the flap protecting the LCD while close or open.
- Pull strings on all sleeves
- Velcro strap to secure the cover on the camera and adjust it around the tripod head
- Total weight: 262 g (0.58 lbs)
*Fits most DSLRs within these sizes: Width 160mm (6.3in), Height 130mm (5.1in), Depth 85mm (3.3in). Does NOT fit pro DSLRs Nikon D1 to 4 and Canon EOS 1D, and DLSRs with battery grips.
Manufactured in British Columbia, Canada with high quality fabric from North America.
1 Reviews for Camera Parka Pro Combo Pack
Must have - Sunday, November 15, 2015We may have got caught up in the moment of capturing and while we were using this remarkable invention of yours. We captured some Spectacular Aurora's on the morning of November 10th, 2015 in Alaska. Everyone Capturing in the Rain, Snow and well below sub zero temps needs to purchase one of these. Well worth the price of saving Expensive Lenses and Cameras. Thanks again for keeping me informed of the tracking and making sure we received it in time.
Add a review for Camera Parka Pro Combo Pack
We stand by the quality of our products. If you find that they don’t fit your need, they can be returned for a full refund. See our policy for full details.